Your dream starts as soon as you wake up

My name is Priscilla and I'm hot stuff! I was born in Oak Park, Illinois, and I'm now stuck in the hell hole that is goody, goody Mormon Utah. I know lucky me, but if I keep myself around my friends I think I'll survive.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Busted Stuff

Okay, so I was surfing the web one day when I happened upon this kick ass blog, written by,"Trish, 38, morning radio jock, punk rock mom, superhero and all around awesome babe." Anyway, in one of her blogs she explained how she was tagged by a friend of hers and so she had to go through and answer these questions. After all that the last question was,"Tag 5 people." So she put 4 of her friends, then for number five she put,"whatever other unfortunate fools who happen upon this and feel so inclined to join the fun..." So I decided what the hell, but instead of answering all of them at once, I'm going to do one per blog. So here goes the first one.

1. What were three of the stupidest things you have done in your life?

This of course is not an easy question to answer. But here are three stupid thigs that I have done.
Lying. Won’t go into the details, but really I don’t need to say more. They always come back to bite you on the ass.

Trusting. I know that sounds weird to say that, that was one of the stupid things that I have done, but it was. Not trusting in general but putting trust in the wrong people.

Giving up. There have been times in my short life that I have given up on certain things, or certain people, and know I look back and wish I couldn've tried just a little bit longer.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger thesexyswede said…

    chhh finally you blog! lol annnywhoodle...I heart you priskilla, and I know exactly how you feel when you say "put your trust in the wrong people" I'm currently "reaping-what-I-sow" because of this one.

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Preseela x) said…

    Jessy! I know...it couldn't have seemed like longer. Oh well. :) I heart you to Jessy! I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets the trust thing.

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Brynifred said…

    definitely. hmm...I think I shall answer each one as you post it.

    1- Told someone I liked them.

    2- Became a compulsive liar.

    3- Became someone just anyone could talk to.

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Smiles0415 said…

    Bryn!! Why do you not liking being someone that anyone can talk to? Because you are that, does that like suck for you or something?...because I'm sorry if it does because I know I've vented to you sometimes. I think you're awesome Bryn!

    you to Priscilla and Jessy!!!!

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger that lisa girl said…

    psh, talk about trusting people, go check out my most recent post- "mistrust and betrayal"... stupid effing people... *mutters herself into silence*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home