Your dream starts as soon as you wake up

My name is Priscilla and I'm hot stuff! I was born in Oak Park, Illinois, and I'm now stuck in the hell hole that is goody, goody Mormon Utah. I know lucky me, but if I keep myself around my friends I think I'll survive.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Change of plans....

Hey guys! So here is the new deal. The whole taking a class at Orem fell through because my Mom suddenly decided it would be to hard on her. Yeah, you heard it...on HER. so she wouldn't let me enroll in the class. LOOPHOLE! So here's the deal, I'm taking Seminary full year during A3, so that every so often I can skip Seminary and go over and visit the tech class...and though that might not be appreciated, it's going to happen, because I'm stubborn. I know, I sound like a brat. But I want to know if any of you would be willing to like loan me a car so that like I said every once in a while I could go over and visit. It would be just to go to Orem High, and to drive back and I would get it back at the beginning of lunch and I'd pay for the gas I use. I know I'm a dork, but I really want to do this. Anyway...Now that I'm done with that and you all think I'm insane. I'm going to answer question number six.
6. Name one event that has changed your life.
I can only pick one?! Well, that's no fun, but I'll do it anyway. I guess for me I would have to say 9th grade. As many of you know, 9th grade changed me so much. Before 9th grade I was this sweet, naive, innocent little Mormon girl (if some of you can picture that), and after 9th grade I became an obnoxious, rude, obscene little brat (and some of you know that more than others). I don't want to admit that, that is the way that I am, but to be completely honest I am. Roger told me that one day this summer. He commented that though I may look cute and innocent, underneath it all I'm a bitch in disguise. He wasn't trying to be mean or to make me feel bad, he was just trying to be blunt and tell me what he had noticed after getting to know me as more than just "Kendall's friend" (with a wink). I really have changed a lot in the last 2 or 3 years, and it's not all bad changes...just different from what my family or my friends are used to. I have had quite a few of what I thought were close friends abandon me because of it, but in the end I guess that just shows that we weren't as close as I thought we were. There are some who changed with me and decided that they didn't like it as much as they thought that they did, there are others that have changed with me and have decided that they do like it, but there are others who stuck with it and decided that I'm not going to accept anything except for what you were, and I feel bad about that, but I'm not going to change and be uncomfortable just to make one person happy. I'm going to stop rambling now. I hope all of that made sense and it's not just venting to make sense to me...although that is good too...Well, Loves!

12 Comments:

  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger the_fifita said…

    Hey it's me. I just started my blog yesterday at oquendo's office when lisa and jessy and kc and marisa was there. so i was wondering if it's ok if i can add you cause we're cool right if not then just tell me. see ya

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger techie me said…

    hey
    yes it mad sence to me and it rocked so yeah. but hey i just can not imagine you as a total molly mormon it's just wierd to think you used to be one of them but hey then i was too once apon a time (yeha imagine that) but yeah. can't wait to see ya at Orem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger Zachary D Harrison said…

    I like the new look of the blog. You know what's weird. I actually can picture you ase a mormon goody good. I was like it as well. In a way I still somewhat am on the inside. We all have those life changing experiences in 9th. I think that it's impossible to go through 9th without one. I had a few last year. But I think that it really has been either this summer or when I had my Patriarchal blessing. I don't know which. They are both really close. Much love and friendship,
    ~Zack~

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger Preseela x) said…

    Michelle! A molly Mormon?! Weird...::shudders:: Just kidding, although that is a funny, funny image! I love you! And yeah I guess it's cool if you add me Fifita, whatever rocks your cradle. Peace!

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger the_fifita said…

    HAHAHAHA whatever rocks my cradle. Yep your prescila allright well I'll be talking to you again soon and yeah I did add you.

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Zachary D Harrison said…

    There are more than just rock your cradle. Whatever rocks your roll. Whatever floats your conoe. Whatever bounces your ball. Whatever kills your fish. ect. I love them all.
    ~Zack~

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Preseela x) said…

    Zack you're a spaz. A hot spaz, but none the less a spaz. lol whatever kills my fish...random! I usually says whatever sinks your ship...but I decided to try something else...Well I'll leave and not ramble. Loves!

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Preseela x) said…

    Zack you're a spaz. A hot spaz, but none the less a spaz. lol whatever kills my fish...random! I usually says whatever sinks your ship...but I decided to try something else...Well I'll leave and not ramble. Loves!

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger thesexyswede said…

    Your honestly floors me...seriously I heart you with....well a fiery passion. lol! anyway I'm excited for school this year because I'LL BE IN YOUR TECH CLASS yippee! you're awesome

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger Smiles0415 said…

    GREEN!!!!!!

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Zachary D Harrison said…

    Being a spaz is fun. It lets others know that really you are being yourself. Who in there right mind would try to be a spaz. I also like being a hot spaz. That's even more fun
    ~Zack~

     
  • At 1:29 AM, Blogger that lisa girl said…

    oh, and there's 'whatever fills your twinkie'! I like that one.

    and priscilla you can borrow my car. just don't wreck it and that's awesome that you'd pay for gas! cuz I know a lot of people who are asses and wouldn't... stupidheads.

    I love you! and maybe I'll come with you to orem sometimes too!! wOOt. I need to go to bed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home