Your dream starts as soon as you wake up

My name is Priscilla and I'm hot stuff! I was born in Oak Park, Illinois, and I'm now stuck in the hell hole that is goody, goody Mormon Utah. I know lucky me, but if I keep myself around my friends I think I'll survive.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

English

Oh my hell! English Honors is going to be so fetching awesome this year! I am so glad we have someone who at least acts like they know how to teach, unlike that stupid Mrs. Pettigrew. Duh! Anway, so today we went over some of the kinds of assignments that we would be doing over the year and starting in like 2 weeks we're going to be starting doing analytical blogs at least once a week! It is so awesome! Anyway...I just thought I'd let you all know about that.
My other classes are cool, there are only a couple that I'm worried about, like...BANKING AND FINANCE!!! Stupid waste of energy...::mumbles under her breath:: Anyway, there will probably be more about that in the future...Well I'm going to run away! Loves!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Car Insurance said…

    My compliments. I have enjoyed your Blog. You have so many interesting things to report, please keep up the good work.

    Did you know, that nearly all of us pay too much for their car insurance? That we are leaving a lot of money on the table by failing to compare properly the rates of all those different insurance companies?
    I've made a new Blog just about Compare Auto Insurance. You are friendly invited to a visit and to learn more about this interesting topic.
    Thanks again and keep up the good work.

    The Car Insurance Guy from Compare Auto Insurance

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Preseela x) said…

    KILL THEM! EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! YOU FREAKING STUPID ADVERTISMENTS! GOD!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home