Your dream starts as soon as you wake up

My name is Priscilla and I'm hot stuff! I was born in Oak Park, Illinois, and I'm now stuck in the hell hole that is goody, goody Mormon Utah. I know lucky me, but if I keep myself around my friends I think I'll survive.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Hey Ya'll! I'm back to answer question number 3! I know you're all syked! Anyway...here it is:

3. If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up to five people to dine with, who would you pick?

Well, I think right now in my life that would depend on how I felt that day. Like if I was in a mood to be with people I feel completely comfortable to talk to who are my age I would say Casey, Michelle, Zach, and Cameron...I know weird, considering I've only known Michelle and Zack for about two and a half months, and I only met Cameron like 2 days ago. Anyway, if I wanted to be with people who I like to be around in generalI would say Debbie, Kendall, Casey, Lisa and Sarah...also weird, but at least you all know them.... If I wanted to be with people who I will miss when they leave Roger, Fletcher, Heather Rae, then Michelle and Zack because they're cool. If I wanted to be around people who I haven't talked to in a while I would say Mollie, Jessy, Rachel, Bryn, and Kim. If I had to pick people that I have studied and am curious about I would say John F.Kennedy, Anne Frank, Adolf Hitler, Thomas Jefferson, and Benjamin Franklin. If I wanted to pick people who were fictional I would pick The Baudelaire Children, Harry Potter, and Alvin Miller. Okay, I'm done...with my examples...right now the five people that I would pick to "dine" with would be Michelle, Casey, Zack, Roger, and Fletcher. I love those guys. For this summer they have been some of my best friends and they better stay that way! I love you guys! Well that was long-ish...I'm going to leave now. Night!

8 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger thesexyswede said…

    awwww priskilla! we need to play! I loooooove you...seriously you are so cool and I have missed being able to just hand out with you and talk with you so...we need to fix this lol

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger that lisa girl said…

    oooo OOOO bring me too! :D

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger techie me said…

    yeah i get to eat dinner with Skilla!

    now the only question is....

    Skilla are you going to pay?

     
  • At 1:02 AM, Blogger Preseela x) said…

    Psh! Psh! Michelle you cheap skank! Just kidding...I think the Techie Gods are paying instead! We both win! lol Loves ya babe! x)

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Blogger techie me said…

    heck yes i love free food!!!!!!!!!!

    food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Zachary D Harrison said…

    I feel honored that you would want me to go with you. I have to admit that there has been a gap where my best friend used to be (it's not Michelle.) All you guys at the scera are filling it up and I love it. I haven't felt alone all summer because of you. You especially. You can always bring a smile just by your random acts. "Lov for Priscilla!" Thanks for being a good friend. I promise to always be friends with you. But don't think that this means that I will go easy on the Mountain View rivalry. ;) You rock.
    ~Zack~

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Brynifred said…

    WOOT!!! I was totally on that list of examples...I feel loved...and...wanted.... :)

    My answer to Q3 would have to be:

    Frank Sinatra, Audrey Hepburn, Tommy Steele, Oscar Levant and Grumpy

    That would be for my real people category. For the fictional category I would get...

    Strong Bad, Coach Z, Nancy Drew, Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle and Aslan

    As far as now-a-day people...it wouldnt be my friends since, I can dine with them anytime I so feel a need...so it would be...

    Ricky Ullman, John Cusack, Mel Gibson, Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock

    That pretty much sums it up for me...

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Preseela x) said…

    Zack. I am offened, that you're going to push this ridiculous rivalry! Just kidding. I don't care. I personally think that it is crap, but I love ya anyway! lol Cya tomorrow! x)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home