Your dream starts as soon as you wake up

My name is Priscilla and I'm hot stuff! I was born in Oak Park, Illinois, and I'm now stuck in the hell hole that is goody, goody Mormon Utah. I know lucky me, but if I keep myself around my friends I think I'll survive.

Friday, August 12, 2005

I need some help....

Okay, so I have a couple of things to accomplish in this blog and for one of them I am going to need some help. So here it goes. I have this dilemma that I need to resolve as soon as possible, which you'll all understand in a moment. While I was working at the SCERA this summer I became really good friends with a few of the kids who work there and a couple of them are going to Orem High and a they're all involved with Drama. Now as we all know Syd Riggs (I apologize if I misspelled that) passed away this summer and they filled her position with a lady named Pam Peterson, who was the choir director at Canyon View. And one of my friends who is involved with Tech, was debating on whether to take Tech from Mountain View or Orem, because of some "differences of opinion" between her and Pam. I tried to persuade her to go to Mountain View, but Orem eventually won the debate. So a couple of weeks ago we were talking and I suggested that she take like a semester at Mountain View as well as Orem. During this conversation, she tried to persuade me to do the same and I told her I'd talk to my parents about it, because I do have a few other friends in the class and it would be a good experience for me. The only problem with that is I have no way of getting to Orem for the class. I can pay to take it, I have a free period at the same time, and my parents are fine with my taking it as long as my grades stay up. So my dilemma is that I need to find a ride so that I know for sure that I can go over to Orem and register for the class and get that crossed of my list of never ending things to do. So if any of you have any idea or comments on the issues that aren't," I refuse to befriend someone who is enrolled at my rivaling school!" I would appreciate them. Okay and number two is of course is question number five, now that number four decided to exist.
5. Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.
Okay, so I totally know the first one, but I'm not to sure about the second one...I'll think on that, but the answer to number one is:I regret Orem not having a nice little downtown street. I don't even care if it's fake, but something kind of like the riverwoods, but closer and more like what you see in the movies...the cute little 50's restaurants and little shops that teenagers can afford instead of Williams and Sonoma and fancy little Italian places. And two a nice little coffee shop or cafe` type shop where people can just hang out after school or hang out just for fun. I wish I lived in more of a quaint little town instead of a growing attempt at a city.So for number two I honestly don't think I know enough about my own city to suggest anything to avoid. Unless I comment on things like ridiculous stake dances or pathetic national chains that you would find anywhere. So I'm going to stop now before I hurt myself trying to think of something else. Thanks for reading my ramblings. Please help with me with my previous dilemma! Thank you!

9 Comments:

  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Zachary D Harrison said…

    Well I was going to say something like, "I won't befriend someone who goes to Mountain View my rival school" but since you said not to I won't. I don't have anything to help you with on that problem seeing as I don't drive yet ect. So I'm sorry. I agree with us not having cool little places to hang out here in Orem. Anywhere that is a possablity here in Orem already has the Orem "Gangs" there. Well I'm outta here. See ya tonight.
    Bryn I'll do the Lucky Charms. :)
    ~Zack~

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger thesexyswede said…

    ooohhhh my gosh....your font really hurts me priscilla. Lisa is taking AP Art at Orem, maybe if it's the same free period you could just mooch a ride from her. :D you'd have to ask her though because I'm not sure if it is the same class period.

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Zachary D Harrison said…

    I've already commented but I'm bored. You are a baboon and I big one at that. That's really all that I have to say.
    ~Zack~

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger thesexyswede said…

    ...I'm a baboon?

    hahahaha!!!

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Zachary D Harrison said…

    Not you the personage who wrote the blog. It's just a random thing.

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Brynifred said…

    Baboon? hahaha...darn not having exclamation points...*shakes whole arm*

    Zach, you are so cool. I mean, who just says baboon? Yes...its official...you are awesome...exclamation point...

    Im sure that most of the time I could pick you up and take you...unless I get a job. I dont know. If you cant figure anything else out, let me know and I will see about picking you up. It may be our only chance at hanging out, some of the time...exclamation point...

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger Brynifred said…

    Oh crap...darn...

    From now on, darn means "curse my bloody effing keyboard for not letting me use my stinkin' exclamation points. Pretend this is such"...got it?

    Um...I forgot I didnt answer the questions.

    Ok so for the first one I would have to say, I regret that Orem doesnt have a fifties diner. Ok so we have sonic but its totally not even close to the same. Trust me. Maybe when I get big and all growed up I will show you what a real fifties diner is like...darn...booya...darn

    I also regret that we arent a small town. I kind of wish this was one of those small towns where everyone knows everyone...darn...

    I really do...darn...

    My second answer would be, avoid K Mart...it sucks...I also recommend avoiding my house. Yes. Stay away from there...darn...

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Preseela x) said…

    Okay, so I have a question for ya Bryn. Why does your keyboard not have an exclamation mark?! That's odd and not very cool...I say we fix that! lol I have an exclamation mark! Anyway...I'll see if I can get a ride so I don't have to bother you Bryn. And Zack, I am not a baboon! PDA...he he he Michelle would enjoy that. Well I'm hyper and I need to go calm down so that I can go to sleep. By the way my parents suck. They put a stupid time lock on my AOL name so I can't get on past like 11:30. But they forgot that I know my mom's password. lol Anyway...I'm leaving. Loves! x)

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Brynifred said…

    Priscilla! I love you!

    And look! My !!!!!! works now!!!!

    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

    Whoa...I better not use it too much or it might go on strike again...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home