Your dream starts as soon as you wake up

My name is Priscilla and I'm hot stuff! I was born in Oak Park, Illinois, and I'm now stuck in the hell hole that is goody, goody Mormon Utah. I know lucky me, but if I keep myself around my friends I think I'll survive.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

I wish I knew...

So here's the deal. All freaking day today I have felt like total shit, but the thing that is really bothering me is that I don't know why. See I wouldn't have as hard of a time with this feeling if I just understood why I feel this way, but I don't understand why I feel this way...I just do. So all day I have been staring off into space trying to figure out why the hell I feel this way and I've been creeping people out (for which I apologize), and had people asking me, "Are you okay?" and I honestly don't know what to say, because I could say, "No!", but then the obvious question that follows that is why and I don't know how I would answer that, "You know what I wish I knew... " as I stare off into space again. I hate feeling like this and I just don't know what to do. I hate this. Sorry if any of you now think I'm an uncontrollable whiner, but I just needed to help some people out and hopefully figure somethings out myself....I'm sorry.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Zachary D Harrison said…

    I wish that I could tell you something profound, but I can't. All that I can say is that I know how you feel. Yesterday I was the same way. I felt like something had crawled up my ass and died. All that I did was I eventually ignored it. It was hard yes but it needed to be done. I let my self get caught up in other things so that that feeling was behind me. I then came to realize what it was. For me it was all the stress of the "guys" going back to Florida. Now that they have gone so much shit is being left on us. Dave is wanting me to put just as much into the Scera as my brothers. I can't do that. My brothers both dropped out because of that. He is also treating us like we are adults not teens. A lot of the time it's good to be treated like that but When he is expecting us to do that much and still be in school it's hard you know. Well This really has turned out to be a post of it's own so I'll just say good bye.
    ~Zack~
    P.S. Priscilla ignore it and it will be solved.

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Zachary D Harrison said…

    Oh yeah, Take a piece of paper and write all of your feelings on it. Then burn it or keep it what ever you feel like. It helped me. I'll see you when I see you. I'm going to miss you.
    ~Zack~

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger thesexyswede said…

    Priscilla, don't be afraid to let people help you, I'm serious, and just because you don't really KNOW what it is that's bothering you, if you let someone help, you can figure it out....

    that probably didn't make any sense, but seriously if you want to talk to just hang out call me!!! you know my friggin' number! seriously.

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Preseela x) said…

    I love you guys. That's all I need to say. And Zack I've ignored what's bothering me my whole life and now it's all coming back to bite me in that ass. I don't want to bother anyone else and tell them, because I feel like a bitchy whiner, but at the same time it's not healthy to hold all that shit inside...

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger that lisa girl said…

    it's so true- if you don't let it all out eventually, sooner or later you're gonna have an enormously huge hole in your ass where it's come back and bitten you SO MANY TIMES... and quite frankly, it's better to be a bitchy whiner than to have an enormously huge hole in your ass! I luff you! :P

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Preseela x) said…

    Lisa! I freaking love you!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home