Your dream starts as soon as you wake up

My name is Priscilla and I'm hot stuff! I was born in Oak Park, Illinois, and I'm now stuck in the hell hole that is goody, goody Mormon Utah. I know lucky me, but if I keep myself around my friends I think I'll survive.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Randomness

Okay, so to correct the dumbness that was yesterday. I decided that I was going to put a bunch of random quiz results for last night when I was trying to make myself feel "normal" again, so here is goes....

Take the quiz:
"What'>http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=8445">"What kind of eyes do you have? (with pictures)"

Green
You have green eyes. Green is the color of balance. Your eyes symbolize your ever need to learn. Green brings peace and harmony into our lives, as you may be a very optimistic person. At times you may be placid, lethargic, lazy, and slow, to the point of becoming moody and depressed. You may also be apathetic and have a fear rejection. Do not feel bad though, for what you may lack, you can in your ability to heal and bring hope to people. Some words to describe you: growth, fertility, harmony, healing, refreshing, peaceful, contentment, satisfaction, confidence, prosperous, hopeful, lucky, and beautiful.

Take the quiz:
"What'>http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=21492">"What kind of shoe are u?"

Converse
You are awesome converse!

Take the quiz:
"What'>http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=4840">"What is your inner beauty fairy?"

Angel Fairy
You are Angel Fairy! You are a very cute girl and you seem to understand your friends alot. That's what makes you a great friend. You like to listen to other fairies and you love to LOVE.

Take the quiz:
"Which'>http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=16537">"Which stunning spirit of emotion are you?(amazingly beautiful anime pics!)"

You are the Spirit of Hope.
You are the Spirit of Hope. Whenever someone is feeling down, they merely have to think of you to make them happy again. You have the ability to simply radiate happiness. You can make friends quickly because your strong point is your amazingly friendly nature which naturally people want to be with. You think about the best in everything, a total optimist, you won't have any trouble getting a worthy person to share your life with!

Well with that all done...I'm going to leave you with that randomness....

4 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger techie me said…

    randomness is fun i think
    heheehehehehehe
    but this is me we are talking about
    mawhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    ok
    bye

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Zachary D Harrison said…

    Hello. HI I'm back and that was really randomness.
    ~Zack~

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Preseela x) said…

    I believe that would be why I titled it "Randomness" but that could just be me...he he he! Anyway...I'm going to stop now, because I'm in Dave's offce talking at you...DONE!

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Zachary D Harrison said…

    You need to update your blog! I am now so bored online. Noone sends me email and I don't have blogs to read anymore. Come on help me out. Please ;) ~Zack~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home