Your dream starts as soon as you wake up

My name is Priscilla and I'm hot stuff! I was born in Oak Park, Illinois, and I'm now stuck in the hell hole that is goody, goody Mormon Utah. I know lucky me, but if I keep myself around my friends I think I'll survive.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I hate thinking

"Guess who's going to Shakespeare! Guess who's going to Shakespeare!"
I never thought that words that once filled my life with so much joy would in just a couple of years, come back to make my life miserable. Yesterday, at about four in the afternoon, I got a phone call from, Patricia, my little sister, saying exactly that.
"Guess who's going to Shakespeare! Guess who's going to Shakespeare!"
Once I found out the news, I couldn't control myself. I flew completely off the handle. I kicked, I screamed, I yelled, I swore. And I know that sounds like such an extreme reaction to my little sister going to a three day High School competition, but you just don't realize how much this affects me, how much I have to change in order for this to happen.
Many people have heard the philosophy that there are many different sides to a person, and sad though it is to admit. I am definitely one of those people, not because I want to be, but because different people have met me at different parts of my life, and I don't care how many times you say,"I'll be your friend no matter how you are," or," I love you no matter how you have changed". This summer and this school year so far proves that almost all of you are full of crap. I know I have changed. I'm not stupid, but thanks for implying it anyway. Well, Patricia thinks she knows me, but she only knows what I allow her to see, and that's not a lot. I don't want her to know how I am, because I don't want her to become like me. I always told myself, oh I'll never do this and I'll never do that, but I grew up and my opinions changed and I changed. My personality and my attitude have shown that I am the kind of person who can't just be told what to and what not to do, or when to and when not to do something. I'm the kind of person who learns through experimentation, not always the best method, but not the worst either.
I have so much more to say, but I'm not sure how much more I want to write up right now, so I'm going to go to bed because I have a Shakespeare meeting in the morning...Good night.

7 Comments:

  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Sonya said…

    I enjoy reading the stories on your site. Keep up the super articles!

    life insurance

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger Zachary D Harrison said…

    I know what you mean. My parents think I'm just this Honor role mormon boy. I'm far from that. It's almost scary how far. I wouldn't ever want them to find that out. I wouldn't want my siblings to follow in my footsteps. Just know that I am here for you if you need to yell or kill something. I'm a good punchingbag,
    ~Zack~

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Brynifred said…

    I have to say I cant really comprehend what you both are saying...Im not talking insurance lady up there! Im talking about Zack and Priscilla....

    I only have one younger sibling and he is determined to be a good kid since my brother left the church so...I really dont know what to say.

    Im also not that bad of a person. Im not saying you guys are and maybe Im just nicer on myself than you guys....or maybe just over all too nice to myself....I dunno.

    But I do know this. If you can hide it from Patricia at your house, why can you not at Shakespeare? Is it because you are around other people who are just like you? Is that it?

    If thats the case maybe this bet I have you on is a good thing. And maybe you should think about doing it for all swear words...if we do it that way we should probably raise the stakes so its worth your while....more so than Patricia finding out who you are....

    This comment is long enough. Im stopping.

    Goodbye Zack you hot, sexy thing! I love you!

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Zachary D Harrison said…

    I'm hot and Sexy? I'm cool with that. You know Bryn you have cool gift that my hero should have. You make people think. You are right. I'm really not a bad person. I just don't want my parents to be disappointed in me. I have two older brothers and neither of them graduated and they both worked theater and acted a lot like I am right now. I just don't want them to think that I'm turning into that.
    You are my hero and your new name shall be.....................SUGAR LIPS!!!!!! I like it
    ~Zack~

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger that lisa girl said…

    priscilla, you are hott. and I am SO sorry about your little sister. but you know, you can always just run away from her everytime that you see her so that you don't have to be with her and she won't GET to know the rest of you. I know I would hate it if my littlest sister came to shakespeare. my other two wouldn't be so bad, well, maybe my younger sister, but my older one would be cool. and I know I definitely don't want the rest of my family to see what I've become. they would probly all have heartattacks and die (and although that could be extremely funny, I still wouldn't want them to see the real me... bleah)

    duh, I love you!

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Zachary D Harrison said…

    I have too many heros. Lisa is now one of them. Anyway. POST PRISCILLA I'M SO BORED!!!!!!
    ~Zack~

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger Preseela x) said…

    Lisa! I heart you. You make me feel so...good. :) I posted for you Zack...if you get on and it's still posted like 6 times I apologize, I didn't do it on purpose the school in the business lab is retarded then I did it again at my house so it posted the freaking thing like 4 times! Gah! Well I'm leaving by the way if you read this those Arsenic and Old Lace pictures are truly scary...you look like a character out of a Tim Burton movie...he he he...Tim Burton. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home