Your dream starts as soon as you wake up

My name is Priscilla and I'm hot stuff! I was born in Oak Park, Illinois, and I'm now stuck in the hell hole that is goody, goody Mormon Utah. I know lucky me, but if I keep myself around my friends I think I'll survive.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Life...I think

Okay, I just had to get on and blog about today! This blog is more to help me try to understand why I'm having a hard time right now, because to be one hundred percent honest I don't know. Ever since school has started I have had a hard time trying to juggle school, with all the AP classes and extracurricular stuff, and work with the hours upon hours of work that you have to put in, or at least I have to put in, in order to feel like I deserve the paycheck (and sometimes...let me rephrase that most of the time I still don't), then I have my family telling me that I'm not home enough and that I'm going to die because I don't eat, I don't sleep, I'm barely getting homework done and I'm always chock (is that how you spell that?) full of caffeine! I never have any time anymore. and as many times as I tell other people that they can't die and that they need sleep and they need food, I never seem to pay attention...I don't know if that's because it's me and I just don't care because I have told myself so many times that I will prove them wrong and I will survive and I will balance it all without going insane or if I am just a hypocrite because it's them that are telling me. Then on top of all of that, you have the drama at the High school (and no I don't mean the program) and the drama at the SCERA. Like I don't have enough of that being in a drama program! ::breathing:: Another thing I noticed was, the other day I was sitting in class and I started thinking about something that was frustrating me then I started writing down names...I could swear I had 25 names on that list and every one of them I just wanted to run over with a train...I used to only have like 5. I don't know if that's because I'm becoming bitchier or if it's just something I'm going through where I need a change of environment or in friends or schedule, but I really do feel bad. Well I had better go actors are starting to show up for rehearsal...Loves!

6 Comments:

  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Rosa Benito said…

    Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. Here's the resolve a lot of people are searching for; how to buy & sell everything, like free software on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger Linda Johnson said…

    This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. Here's the resolve a lot of people are searching for; how to buy & sell everything, like clock on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Preseela x) said…

    WHY?! Why must there be stupid people who post shit like that?! GOSH! ::screams in agony::

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Zachary D Harrison said…

    I'm sorry that these stupid people talk to you. Priscilla lov!!!I'm going to tell you the same thing that I have told a certain individual. If you feel that there is too much that you are doing, don't deny it I know you will try, but look at it. What is the one thing that you can get out of life for now that will make it all easier. The Scera I know that it's hard but just talk to David. He will understand. School must always come before anything else. Finish out Aida and then don't do anymore. Well that's the point that I'm trying to make so. yeppers. Lov for Priscilla. good old times,
    ~Zack~

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger that lisa girl said…

    OH MY GOSH. no, like, seriously. you totally just described my whole life. sad, huh??!?!?! priscilla, you know what I've decided?? WE NEED NEW LIVES! *laughs hysterically* BA HAHAHAHAHA ohman, that's ...um... I dunno. it's. just.. that... yes. just that.

    I need sleep, can you tell?? haha, whooo!

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Preseela x) said…

    Duh! Lisa! I love you! You rock my socks! We so do need new lives...::sighs:: Dumb. Dumbness.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home