Your dream starts as soon as you wake up

My name is Priscilla and I'm hot stuff! I was born in Oak Park, Illinois, and I'm now stuck in the hell hole that is goody, goody Mormon Utah. I know lucky me, but if I keep myself around my friends I think I'll survive.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

YAY

Okay, so yesterday started off really, really crappy and ended up being like freaking awesome! First I was late to school, then I learned that my techers suck, I worked my ass off to get my grades up to decent (sadly it grew back), I found out that my friend was flying to New York and totally spaced telling me until like right before she left, then I had a Bishops interview and I had to go to Young Women's, then I found out that a guy that I kind of liked has no chance in hell of liking me as anything more than a friend (no Michelle it's not him), and I had to stay up and write 2 essays last night (sadly I finished one took a break to research the other one and feel asleep...oh well, it's on next term, anyway).
But it's okay now, because I go my freaking award so I NEVER have to go to Young Women's again, but I might go to camp this year because they aren't letting my BITCH of a Young Women's president go down this year and the leaders who are in charge are like me...but they act LDS. My Bishop told me that he appreciates my honestly about not liking any of the shit in my ward, because he can tell that there are a lot of poeple who agree with me but have been taught that you NEVER tell a Bishop things like that, granted I was taught that too...I just don't care. He asked so I told him flat out. He's cool now that I don't have to smile and pretend to give a damn. Then after all of thatI found out that my best friend doesn't have to move. The legal system can actually do something right every once in a while. Well I have to go because the bell is going to ring! Loves to you all!

7 Comments:

  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger Zachary D Harrison said…

    sounds like you had a very interesting day. You're Bishop sounds like my Bishop. I had a good day similar to yours. For many reasons. I had to go to Young mens the other night but they are starting to treat me like a person and letting me take charge. I prefer that. I am the kind of person who likes to take charge as you know. but they let me use my authority and I'm happy about that. Well I'm off,
    ~Zack~

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger techie me said…

    well i take it skilla that you are glad i am not moving to new york

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Brynifred said…

    MICHELLE?!?!?! YOU WERE GONNA MOVE?!?!?!? WHEN WERE YA GONNA TELL ME?!?!?!?!

    geez....some people....

    Why were you going to and why arent you going to?

    Priscilla, when days go crappy you should always call me. I know exactly how to make them better. Even though this one worked out itself, you should just know that I am the master at perfecting a crap for crap day. Its true. Im the master. Call me...

    AND WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH THE WORD VERIFICATION?!?!? ITS ONLY ON YOURS!!!!!

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger techie me said…

    it is just ther to bug you don't worry
    mawhahahahahahahahahahaha

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Brynifred said…

    I...would have to agree. Its some kind of conspiracy, isnt it?

    ISNT IT?!?!?!

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger techie me said…

    ...

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger Preseela x) said…

    You guys are such dorks! I love it! ha ha ha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home