Your dream starts as soon as you wake up

My name is Priscilla and I'm hot stuff! I was born in Oak Park, Illinois, and I'm now stuck in the hell hole that is goody, goody Mormon Utah. I know lucky me, but if I keep myself around my friends I think I'll survive.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Oh God! A Blog!

I know. I know. I'm pathetic. I haven't blogged in like ages, and it is because of that, that I believe this might be a complete waste of my energy...For I doubt that like any of you even bother to still check mine...Oh well. I'm going to write a little spat anyway...
So I'm going to first clear something up that is apparently everywhere and everyone is too damned chicken to say anything about it, so they have just been standing around back talking about this little thought and hoping that I'm not a complete moron (which I would like to clairify...I'M NOT!). I HAVE NOT HAD SEX! I say this because I was recently informed that there is a huge rumor going around between my "friends" that I have been sluffing classes to go run off and get pregnant. Which I for one am actually kind of offended by...Do I really look like a cheap slut to you?! Whatever I think this rant is done before I get really angry and start yelling at my computer or something...

3 Comments:

  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger thesexyswede said…

    wow...welcome back. I'm probably going to be the only one who is going to read AND comment on yor blog...fyi. hehehe.

    If it makes any difference I NEVER thought that you were running off to have sex...because you AREN'T a slut:D loooove you.

    KEEP BLOGGING

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Marisa of the Sea said…

    Hey man I hope summer is going good for you. Yay summer! Anyways some people just need to like mind their own business and get a life. Wow. Well people thought I was like anorexic (however you freaken spell that) because I didn't eat lunch at school. Yeah people suck. You don't though... Haha. Wow I like got 5 hours of sleep last night (when I ususally get like 12) so I'm only slightly rambling... Love you!

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger thesexyswede said…

    hey man I changed my blog url

    it's thecatdiedhappy.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home